Learn from Yesterday - Cherish Today -- Hope for Tomorrow

Monday, September 15, 2008

I just love creating something beautiful!



As some of you may not know I love shopping at Goodwill. If you can get past the smell that hits you as you enter the store, you will be just fine! I got this armour for $50. It looks rather ordinary, but with a little imagination it turned into something beautiful. I added wood emblishments and stained it with an ebony stain then added new hardware. It fits perfectly into my room AND it fits all Eric's clothes and everything else that I was tired of looking at!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kennedy said...

You are a talented lady! I all looks so beautiful! I enjoyed our visit last night. Enjoy tomorrow!


HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
5
people with my name in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?