Learn from Yesterday - Cherish Today -- Hope for Tomorrow

Monday, September 15, 2008

A New Favorite!

I just love musicals! I have to say they are my favorite! Unfortunately, I am married to someone who doesn't share the same feelings as I do about musicals or performing arts. BUT, my children have finally gotten old enough too and apparently I have exposed them enough that they enjoy musicals and the performing arts. So now I don't need to go with my husband, I will just go with my children! I bought season tickets to gammage because they have some wonderful shows playing. Each one of the kids, except for Jonah will get to choose a musical to go to with me. Well, Michael didn't want to go to Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, so we compromised and I bought tickets to Blackbeard, which is playing at the Herberger now through the end of September. We had been listening to the music and were very excited about going. The night finally arrived, and it was better than we thought! We enjoyed it so much we are going again and I will be taking Sariah and Levi as well as Michael. Check out the site! www.blackbeardthemusical.com

No comments:


HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
5
people with my name in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?