Learn from Yesterday - Cherish Today -- Hope for Tomorrow

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Girls Night Out


I love to go to broadway plays. Eric doesn't like them, but my kids have expressed an interest. Since this year at Gamage they were having some great plays, I decided to buy season tickets. Each one of my children were able to choose a play to go with me to. Kaylee went with me to Lion King. I have never seen it on broadway before, but I really enjoyed it. I was amazed with the costumes and how they danced. If you ever get a chance you should go see it! Sariah and I are going to see Wicked for her birthday. Jesse and I are going to Stomp. Levi and I are going to see Chitty Chitty Bang Bang. I am looking forward to them all!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Crandell Fam said...

Halle-freakin-lu-ia!! She's back! It has been quite a while since you posted a darn thing, so it was quite refreshing to see that you've finally updated your blog. :) I'm so jealous of your season tickets I can't stand it! I really want to see Lion King, but I don't think I can afford it right now. When does it stop showing?

Kathy C said...

Ooooh, can I come? =) What fun! Good for you for doing that with your kids! And welcome back to the land of blog! It's fun to catch up on the Kellogg clan.

Lydia said...

That is a really fun play! I saw it a couple of years ago. I loved it! I really want to see Wicked. I heard it is really good!


HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
5
people with my name in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?